Who we are:
Solfranc Tecnologías SL was founded in the year 2005.
Solfranc provides technology and knowledge for the sustainable development of agriculture and environment control. It is intended to ensure the supply of equipment, sensors and services personalized to the user. Needs are analyzed and there are solutions for teamwork.
Research projects such as the one done within the macro-project Cenit-Deméter “Generation of scientific expertise enabling the Spanish wine sector to meet the challenges posed by climate change” financed by the CDTI.
From the production department, new products have been developed as the Chamber pressure for measurement of water potential.
It has also collaborated in teaching at several universities as the oenology Faculty of the University Rovira Virgili in Tarragona and the University of Lleida, the University of Valencia.
Presentation of company-Solfranc Tecnologías SL (Download PDF – English version)
Presentation of company-Solfranc Tecnologías SL (Download PDF – Spanish version)
Presentation of company-Solfranc Tecnologías SL (Download pdf – Catalan version)
- Provide technology and knowledge for learning, control and improvement of the production process, at a reasonable price
- Improve the quality and profitability, being respectful with the environment and using the essential resources for certain production and quality goals
- Always seeking the satisfaction of our customers.
- Give a high degree of security and confidence.
- Establish human and personalized relationship with our customers.
- Innovation in all products.